So they were rude from the start, not great for a company whose job it is to help people.Told me that to change delivery locations would cost extra but couldn't even give me a ballpark amount and told me it was impossible to know- until I suggested calling the original delivery company and she was like, "oh, yeah, you could do that." Which I did and it was simple.

Then they called me to schedule a drop off and when I called back a man answered who said he had no record of a delivery for me even though I'd talked to the receptionist about 5 times that day.

There are serious issues with the company.That said, I think I'm dealing with the Portland, OR branch, this is likely not reflective of the entire company.

Had an Experience with Rl Carriers?

Comments

R+L Carriers takes great pride in the fact that we listen to our valued customers to ensure our quality initiatives are met. We sincerely apologize for your recent experience and invite you to provide more detail on our R+L Cares forum, listed on the Contact section on our website, which is specifically designed to bring issues to our leadership teams.