1.8
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

They delivered from Opa-Lucka to Orlando and failed to communicate and we wasted 4 hours.You can't count on them.

I found this: I too ordered a massage chair and once unboxed, found it to have damage. Tried to resolve with EBAY and they credited my account but I had small window to return. They sent me a USPS label to return a 187 pound chair! Contacted R L.

They sent a driver out next day, no quote up front or anything. I noticed I put the wrong return address on the waybill, contacted them and sent updated address. They didn't do anything and it got shipped to CA instead of GA from TX. Bill was more than cost of chair.

No response on requested difference of bill for GA and CA. I really think they are in business with Factory direct because they mentioned they do lot of business with them.

That same massage chair has probably more miles cross country and they collect the shipping fees over and over.I will never use them again and suggest no one else does.

Review about: Rl Carriers Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: R l carriers not reliable, R l carriers bad business, R l carrier not on time.

Had an Experience with Rl Carriers?

Comments